Jupiter Boats 38' Center Console FS
The Jupiter Boat 38′ center console Forward Seating (FS) is really the big sister to the well-known Jupiter 31′ and is a completely new design conceived by the Jupiter staff and designed with the renowned naval architects, Donald Blount and Associates. Truly the Jupiter 38′ was purposely designed to satisfy boaters who require and demand a larger vessel that incorporates the performance, features, and comforts of the 31′ Jupiter Boat. The result? A bigger boat with all the features that will satisfy the most discerning yachtsman.
Jupiter 38′ Center Console FS Features
- Euro-style motor well is designed to accommodate twin or triple outboard motors.
- A 53-gallon livewell is located in the standard prep center, giving anglers more fishing room or friends more dancing area in the cockpit.
- The transom is designed to accommodate a unique fold-out optional stern seat for those times when extra seats are needed.
- There are seven insulated deck compartments: Two 104-gallon macerated fish boxes, two six-foot storage boxes, one 14-cubic foot compartment forward of the console and two large overboard draining lockable rod storage boxes under the forward seating area.
- All hatches are gasketed and dogged. Port and starboard side lockers offer planned storage for life jackets and safety gear. The bow area is designed for optional concealed windlass and spare anchor storage.
- See the specs for a full line-up of awesome features.
The Jupiter 38′ is stylish yet rugged with a wide beam, centerline fuel tanks and ample freeboard in the aft that makes this boat an extremely stable and super comfortable ride. Jupiter’s dependable out-of-this-world performance is standard and, after all, isn’t this what you deserve in a boat of this kind? Jupiter boats updates and redefines sport-fishing and yachting, leaving those old boat traditions behind. Check Jupiter Boats out at Cannons Marina today.
- Bridge Clearance: 9'10" (3 m)
- Beam Amidships: 10'7" (3.23 m)
- Overall Length: 38'2" (11.63 m)
- Hull Draft: 24" (.61 m)
- Max HP: 1050
- Standard Fuel Capacity: Twin: 330 gal, Triple: 410 gal.
- Weight without Engines: 11,480 lbs