2 Stroke Yamaha Outboard VMAX | 150 & 175 HPDI
Let’s face it, deciding what type of outboard motor to buy can be daunting. The 2 stroke Yamaha outboard motors – 150 V Max and 175 V Max HPDI have unbelievable powerful, speed at acceleration, top-end speed and fuel economy.
- Engine Type: V6 (76º)
- Displacement: 158.4 ci (2596 cc)
- W.O.T. RPM Range: 4500-6000
- Alternator Output @ W.O.T.: 45A
- Fuel Induction System: HPDI Loop Charged
- Preferred Fuel Octane 89 P.O.N.: Unleaded
- Shaft Length: 150 V Max HPDI 20 in. | 175 V Max HPDI 20 in.
- C.A.R.B. Rating: 2-Star
- Weight (short shafts): 468 lb (213 kg)