This 2010 Intrepid 323 Open is new to the market and has been well maintained by professional yacht crew. The Intrepid 323 has proved to be a very capable yacht tender for her current owner and there are many ideal uses for her like fishing, diving, cruising, or entertaining. She features a revolutionary stepped hull design to maintain fuel efficiency while delivering superior safety, stability, and handling – even at the higher speeds provided by a twin power package. Incredible storage capacity with a roomie cockpit and luxurious forward deck.
Signature Intrepid comforts include a spacious head and changing room hidden in the console, plush wraparound forward seating with electric backrests, and integrated or removable rear bench seating. Also designed to serve as the ideal towed yacht tender, it’s convenient to trailer or tow.
The Intrepid 323 Open received several upgrades in 2019, including a new bow thruster, Garmin Auto Pilot system, GPS, sounder, monitors, and new seat upholstery. In 2020 she was repowered with Twin 2019 Yamaha 300 Outboards and in 2023 she received new outboard anodes and 3 new batteries.
Length Overall: 32’3”
Draft (loaded): 2’6”
Year Completed: 2010
Model Year: 2010
Refit Year: 2019
Type: Center Console
Model: 323 Open
Dry Weight: 9000 lbs.
Hull ID: IBW3X334B010
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Deck Material: Non-Skid
Main Engines: 2 x 2019 300 Yamaha outboards
Engine Type: 2 x 300 Yamaha outboards
Main Engine Hours Port: 1062
Main Engine Hours STB: 1065
Compass: Ritchie Magnetic Compass
Automatic Pilot: Simrad AP28
GPS: 2 x Garmin GPS Map 8616 XSV
VHF: Icom VHF Marine IC-M604
Navigational Monitors: 2 x Garmin GPS Map 8616 XSV
• Revolutionary stepped hull designs maintain fuel efficiency while delivering superior safety, stability, and handling – even at the higher speeds provided by a twin power package.
• A roomie cockpit and luxurious forward deck serve as platforms for whatever activity you choose, be it fishing, diving, cruising or entertaining. Incredible storage capacity accommodates extra-large rod lockers, fish boxes, bait wells, coolers, dive gear and more. Also designed to serve as the ideal on-board yacht tender, it’s convenient to trailer or tow.
• Expansive freeboard tops stylish new sheer and tumblehome transom lines. Signature Intrepid comforts include a spacious head and changing room hidden in the console, plush wraparound forward seating with electric backrests, and integrated or removable rear bench seating.
o Navigation Lights
o Stainless Steel & Chrome Hardware
o Transom Door
o Starboard Side Door and Fold Down Dive Ladder
o Auto Bilge Pump
o Breaker Panel Switches
o Guttered Cockpit Hatches with Self Bailing Cockpit
o Pull-up Deck, Spring line & Stern Cleats
o Deck Storage & Dry Lockable Storage Compartment Forward
o Console Windshield
o Non-Skid Deck & Gunwales
o Aluminum Fuel Tank
o Heavy Duty Vinyl Rub rail
o Recessed Battery Switch Panel
o Trim Tabs
o Anchor Roller Thru Bow
o Baitwell Next to Transom
o 5 Rod Holders in the Cockpit & 6 Rod Holders on Bimini
o Towing Package
• Repowered in 2020 with Twin 2019 Yamaha 300’s
• New Outboard Anodes and 3 New Batteries June 2023
• In 2019 she had a new bow thruster installed, a new Garmin AP system installed, & received new nav, GPS, sounder, and monitors
• Reupholstered seating
• Starboard Side Fold Down Dive Ladder
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.