Here we have babied Grady White 375 Freedom with roughly 300 hours. EXTENDED WARRANTIES UNTIL APRIL 2021. This boat has been in the water for only 4 months a seaason and stored 8 months indoors up until this year ! She has been relocated to Tampa FL, now home of the best quarterback in the country Tom Brady, and additionally home to the only "like new" used Grady-White 375 Freedom in the country!!!
Over $30,000 of added options plus electronics. Full RayMarine electronics package including night vision, twin hybrid touch screens, autopilot, radar, remote ACR spotlight, Fusion stereo with JL Audio speakers throughout the boat, Bow Thruster and RayMarine digital depth and temp gauge.
Enjoy the spacious 13'2" beam for plenty of room for a family weekend or heading offshore with friends for a day of trolling.
The painted blue hull is a rare find makes this Grady one of the most sort after
FLIR Thermal Imaging Camera $7,500
Painted hull $10,000
Auto Pilot $5,000
Satellite TV antenna $4,000
Refrigerated oversized transom fish box $10,000
Remote spot light
Joystick Helm Master Piloting w/ Bow Thruster
RayMarine Dual Display, Open Array Radar
Bow Cover Enclosure
Generator - 8 kW diesel w/ 70 Hours
Electric Cockpit Sunshade
Cabin w/ Electric Berth, TV, AC/Heat, Microwave
Stand-up Head w/ Shower Sink
Hardtop Mounted LIferaft
Full 4-Sided Helm Deck Enclosure
Electric Convertible Chaise Lounge
Like all Grady-White boats the Freedom 375 is a boat capable of hardcore fishing.
Nevertheless, this Grady-White is a stellar social platform as well.
Words like big and huge just dont completely grasp the voluminous nature of this incredible boat.
For instance, the cockpit is a, lets just say, mammoth fish fighting arena.
There is a sizable L-shaped aft and starboard bench seat for those that lean more to the social side of boating.
The side door is great for boarding from a floating dock or hauling the catch onboard.
It is readily apparent that there are many fishing features on the Freedom 375 that will garner respect from true offshore sportfishing enthusiasts including abundant Rod storage, 208-quart aft insulated fish boxand 6 gunwale mounted rod-holders.
It is also evident that this boat was designed to be a stadium-sized platform for cruising and entertaining with friends and family.
The enormous bow seating area can comfortably seat a crowd or convert to side by side sun lounges.
The cabin under the port side console is surprisingly spacious and has seating that converts electrically to a berth, there is an additional berth aft and the standard air conditioning below makes the cabin a comfortable retreat with a 19 LCD TV and entertainment center.
The equally spacious starboard side console cabin houses the VacuFlush head, shower, sink, even a microwave oven.
Whether you are targeting offshore denizens or out on a lark, the fully integrated hardtop windshield and side windows provide a pleasant place to escape the elements.
Add the optional helm air conditioner and easily extend your boating season.
The helm is well designed to accommodate backing down on pelagic behemoths as well as allowing the helms-person to join in with the social set when the call arises.
The Grady-White Freedom 375 is fully loaded for fishing and she also offers many of the comforts that will encourage the family to join in for a day on the water. The port console cabin includes a bench seat, a full length sliding berth, aft full length berth, a TV entertainment system, closet and plenty of storage, while the starboard console hides a VacuFlush head, stand-up shower, sink, mirror, and microwave. She offers water access both via a dive door on the starboard side of the cockpit and a transom door aft.
– 2 automatic bilge pumps (total 3000 GPH) (11,356 LPH)
– Basic flotation
– Bow rail - low profile 316 grade stainless steel
– Cockpit toe rails
– Console grab rails
– Nonskid fiberglass liner
– Self-bailing cockpit w/cockpit drains (6)
– Stainless steel through-hull fittings
– 100% hand laid hull deck
– Accessory outlet - 12V (4)
– Anchor windlass w/remote switches at helm and windlass
– Batteries (4)
– Battery charger system
– Battery select switches
– Bow thruster (not necessary w/Yamaha Helm Master control option)
– Cleats - flush mount (pop up)
– Cockpit bolsters
– Cockpit freshwater shower (recessed)
– Cockpit lights - LED lighting
– Companion grab rail
– Cooler - 120-quart (114 l) aft cooler
– Cutting board
– Deck hardware - 316 grade stainless steel through-bolted
– Dockside power w/galvanic isolator
– Drink holders (17)
– Factory engine pre-rigging
– Fish/ice box - 208-qt. (197 l) aft insulated box w/ob drain
– Flush mount electronics area
– Footrest - helm
– Forward bolsters
– Fuel capacity - 320-gallon (1211 l) tank
– Generator - 8 kW diesel, 20-gallon (76 l) fuel capacity
– Hardtop - AV2 hardtop enclosure w/aluminum painted frame, electronically sliding sunroof w/screen shade, storage net, spreader lights, down lights, storage and first aid kit compartments (2), outrigger plates, horizontal hanging rod holders (4), Clear2Sea side curtains (ivory) Sureshade retractable shade with Sunbrella canvas (tan)
– Hydraulic trim tabs w/indicator retractor
– Integrated outboard mounting system w/swim platform ladder
– International lighting
– Rod holders (6 gunwale)
– Rod storage racks - horizontal (6)
– Rubrail - high density PVC w/ stainless steel insert
– Seating - electromechanically adjustable helm bench seat with dual flip-up bolsters
– Seating - electromechanically extendable port lounge w/storage pull-out Corian-topped wood-grain countertops w/drawers
– Seating - fold away aft bench seat w/cushion
– Seating - port starboard bow deluxe cushioned surround seating
– Seating - wraparound companion bench seat
– Steering - hydraulic tilt w/power assist (n/a with Yamaha Helm Master control)
– Steering wheel - 316 grade stainless steel
– Stereo system w/AM/FM tuner, VHF receiver, MP3 auxiliary audio connections/amplifier, Bluetooth, remote control fold down storage; speakers - aft (2), bow (2) cabin console (2)
– Stern eyes - heavy-duty 316 stainless steel
– Storage - 54-qt. port bow insulated box w/ob drain
– Storage - 54-qt. starboard bow insulated box w/ob drain
– Storage - forward anchor locker w/rode storage
– Storage - port bow drawer
– Storage - port box under wraparound companion bench seat
– Tables (3) - Corian-topped wood-grain height adjustable half-moon tables w/covers at bow (2); fold away table at port helm area
– Transom door - fiberglass
– Washdown - freshwater
– Washdown - pressurized raw water
– Water heater - 6-gallon (22.7 l) (includes hot water cockpit shower)
– Water tank - 54-gallon (204 l) freshwater
– Wet bar w/1300W grill, refrigerator, sink, storage drawers, trash bin, drink holders (2) fire extinguisher holder (integrated with electronically adjustable helm seat)
– Windshield - walk-through tempered glass windshield
– Windshield wipers (port starboard)
– Air conditioning - 8,000 BTU in portside cabin console w/additional outlet in starboard console
– Cherry and holly-style soles
– Portside cabin console w/electronically operated sliding berth, aft berth, bench seat, cedar lined closet, drawers, flatscreen 19 LCD TV w/ DVD player audio/video inputs, mirror, lighting, tinted screened window bulk storage
– Starboard console w/VacuFlush head (10-gal.) (38 l), shower, sink, drawers, lighting, microwave, bulk storage mirror w/vanity lighting
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Find out your monthly payments for your new loan.
This calculator is intended solely for general informational purposes and to provide a rough estimate based on the information you have provided.