2016 Boston Whaler 420 Outrage
2016 420 OUTRAGE WITH QUAD 300HP MERCURY VERADO'S , ENGINES HAVE APROX 1200 HOURS, ENGINES , GENERATOR AND LOWER UNITS WERE JUST SERVICED.
Huge comfort, legendary capability and unmatched state-of-the-art features make the flagship 420 Outrage® a boat like no other. From the expansive bow with innovative seating galore, to the beautifully designed convertible helm and cockpit areas, to the gracious, well-equipped cabin with enclosed head, the 420 is a champion at onboard entertaining and pleasure cruising, whether close to home or way offshore. With so many inviting spaces to settle in for the day, this is the yacht you’ll want to enjoy with family and friends. Step aboard and into the future of boating.
Features may include:
- Helm seating accommodates 6 people and converts easily to face forward or aft.
- Cockpit sunshade deploys electronically and features black Sunbrella® canvas.
- Enclosed head includes electric VacuFlush™ toilet and an enclosed shower with rain shower head.
- Spacious cabin with V-berth offers 7 feet of headroom and two available color schemes.
- Convertible aft bench tucks away to expand the cockpit with even more fish-fighting room.
- Quad Mercury® Verado® 350s with Joystick Piloting offer incredible power and precision.
- Mercury’s integrated SmartCraft® VesselView display, power steering and digital throttle and shift combine for sophisticated, seamless command.
- Dynamic Running Surface hull technology, featuring automatically adjusting trim tabs, lifts ride quality to new levels.
- All hardware 316-L stainless steel
- All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
- 10” stainless steel cleats (stern cockpit with gunnel board hawse pipe (2), anchor locker (1))
- 10” stainless steel pull-up cleats (bow (2), spring line (2), crosstie cleats at transom (2))
- Acrylic transom door with stainless steel latch
- Anchor roller davit – stainless steel thru hull
- Boarding ladder at transom
- Bow tow eye – heavy duty polished stainless steel
- Chrome Boston Whaler logo/model designator
- Drink holders – stainless steel (4 in bow, 2 in hawse pipes, 6 at helm, 2 at console lounge, 2 at leaning post)
- Lighting – LED courtesy lighting in cockpit (blue)
- Livewell – pressurized insulated (24 gallons) in aft port corner with clear lid, blue interior and red LED light
- Molded fiberglass boarding/dive door port side with removable stainless steel dive ladder with dedicated storage
- Rails – cockpit toe rails – stainless steel
- Rails – hand rails; companion way, boarding ladders, prep station – welded stainless steel
- Rails – low profile interior bow rails – welded stainless steel
- Rod holders – gunnel mounted (bow (4), aft cockpit starboard (4), port (2)
- Rod holders – transom mounted (5)
- Self-bailing cockpit sole
- Under gunnel storage shelf with downrigger weight holders (2 per side)
- White rub rail and stainless steel insert
- Windlass with 400’ rode and chain with hand-held remote control, stainless steel swivel and polished stainless steel anchor (44 lbs)
- Electrical switch panel with stainless steel switches with illuminated text
- Electronics mounting surface with space for triple 15” displays
- Footrest – port side passenger fold-down footrest