270 Vantage 27 ft
Joystick 270 Vantage Available Now!
This Joystick equiped Boston Whaler 270 Vantage is loaded with many upgrades. Lift kept; no bottom paint. 200 hour service just completed. Call the listing broker for your showing.
Factory installed upgrades include:
- White Graphics $299.00 UPGRADE!
- Light Blue Gelcoat hull sides $1,642.00 UPGRADE!
- Light Blue Underside of Hrdtop $746.00 UPGRADE!
- Joystick T-300 CXL L6 VDO - White $47,115.00 UPGRADE!
- SS Anchor $518.00 UPGRADE!
- White rub rail w/ SS insert $752.00 UPGRADE!
- Anchor Windlass $3,973.00 UPGRADE!
- Bow Table w/ dedicated storage $1,309.00 UPGRADE!
- Vaccuflush Head $2,736.00 UPGRADE!
- Stainless Steel Windshield Cap $1,409.00 UPGRADE!
- Corian Countertop w/Stainless Steel Rail $1,349.00 UPGRADE!
- Cockpit Refrigerator $1,696.00 UPGRADE!
- Fishing Package $2,652.00 UPGRADE!
- Underwater LED Lighting $1,961.00 UPGRADE!
- Battery Charging System $622.00 UPGRADE!
- Fiberglass Hardtop (n/a w/ tower) $13,434.00 UPGRADE!
- Sunshade $5,278.00 UPGRADE!
- S275 Active Engine trim $803.00 UPGRADE!
- Stereo - Fusion AM/FM w/4 Speakers $1,558.00 UPGRADE!
- Premium Audio Pkg $2,445.00 UPGRADE!
- 12" Raymarine Axiom Pro RVX Elec/Nav Pkg $7,243.00 UPGRADE!
- Cockpit Cover (Blue) $2,321.00 UPGRADE!
Beyond providing incredibly smooth, predictable handling and unmatched ride quality, the 270 Vantage is equipped for every activity you and your crew can dream up. Eager for saltwater fishing? Craving watersports action? Entertaining friends? This dual-console has you covered. Boston Whaler knows what you need and makes sure the 270 Vantage is ready for everything you might do.
- Uniquely convertible portside seating area configures for endless possibilities.
- Deluxe custom Boston Whaler helm seat with arm rests adjusts to suit any captain.
- Standard gunnel-mounted stainless-steel rod holders and optional raw-water washdown.
- Fishing Package features a 19-gallon lighted livewell, a fishing station and stainless-steel transom-mounted rod holders.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.