325 Conquest 32 ft
2020 Boston Whaler 325 Conquest
BOATS IS BEING SOLD USED WITH NEW WARRANTY!!! IS AT THE STORE FOR VIEWING DOES HAVE BOTTOM PAINT generator has 24.1 hours
Fish, cruise, never have to choose. With the new 325 Conquest, “split personality” takes on a whole new meaning. This adventurous boat is so much more than a cabin cruiser: Designed for maximum versatility, the 325 offers purposeful amenities for all your favorite activities. Notable features include the ultra-convertible port lounge, a full front glass windshield for incredible visibility, and a spacious cabin perfect for overnighting. And thanks to a keel-up redesign of its hull, the Conquest delivers smooth, seamless performance with better planing and stability than ever before. Go farther and do more with the new 325 Conquest.
Features may include:
- Innovative portside lounge with hidden table converts to multiple positions.
- Restyled side glass provides a greater sense of intimacy with the water.
- Deluxe cabin includes convertible V-berth sleeping/dining area, full-height hanging locker, and deckhouse windows for plenty of natural light.
- Starboard dive door lets anglers drag large catches on deck more easily, while a removable swim ladder enables easier re-boarding after swimming.
- Fishing features include a well-equipped prep center, in-deck fishboxes, insulated livewell and more.
- Dual 300-hp Mercury Verado® engines with optional Joystick Piloting for incredible power and precision.
- Comfortable and spacious bow sun lounge features handrails for added safety.
- Available with Seakeeper gyro-stabilizing system.
- All hardware 316-L stainless steel
- All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
- 8” stainless steel cleats – anchor cleat (pop-up cross tie cleat) (1), stern with hawse pipes (2)
- 10” stainless steel cleats – bow (2), spring line (2)
- Anchor roller assembly with safety lanyard (stainless steel)
- Bow and stern lifting eyes
- Coaming bolsters (cockpit)
- Deckhouse windows (port and starboard)
- Dive door (molded fiberglass boarding door on starboard side with removable stainless-steel dive ladder)
- Hawse pipes with drink holders (stern) (stainless steel)
- Prep center with sink and storage (cockpit starboard side)
- 12-V / 120-V refrigerator
- Countertop (Corian solid surface)
- Trash receptacle (under c-way step)
- Wood grain lower galley cabinetry
- Convertible aft port seat/lounge (double-wide aft seating)
- Convertible forward port seat/lounge – includes conversion to forward or aft seated positions, cockpit table on gas-assist high/low pedestal, cup holders (2) and lounge filler cushion
- Foldaway stern bench seat
- Helm seat with adjustable slider
- Pullout footrest for portside conversion seatback (for aft-facing seat)
- Bow anchor locker with drain
- Bow storage lockers under V-berth
- In-deck fishboxes (40 gallons each) with drain and pump-out (2)
- Port cockpit storage drawers
- Rod racks (cabin interior) (3)