380 Realm 38 ft
Beautifully maintained Boston Whaler 380 Realm with quad Mercury 300 V8's with joystick and only 160 hours. Custom painted blue hull with white bottom paint. Loaded with the following options:
- Anchor Windlass Chain
- Aft Cockpit Table
- Bow Table
- Bow Sun Shade
- Aft Sunshade Retractable
- Generator Diesel
- Gyroscopic Stabilizer
- Underwater LED Lighting
- Hardtop w/ sunroof
- Second row seat Refrigerated Bucket
- Custom Canvas cover package
- White Hardtop Enclosure Curtains
- Active Engine Trim
- Theft Deterrent/Connectivity System
- Automatic Identification System (AIS)
- Thermal Night Vision w/Pan, Tilt & Zoom
- Sirius Satellite Radio w/ Antenna
- Vessel View Mobile
- Realvision 3D Sonar direct connect
- Engine Flushing System
- 16" Dual Raymarine Axiom XL
Electronics/Nav Pkg with additional display
- Radar open array w/ satellite weather
Let the adventures begin with the versatile 380 Realm. Combining incredible capability and performance with outstanding comfort, the 380 Realm is designed to make any on-water dream possible. Amenities for entertaining include a robust cockpit prep center; a massive, refrigerated under-seat cooler; a social open bow and more. The boat’s spacious center-console layout and brilliant new windshield design provide unobstructed views, while a large integrated hardtop provides tons of shade and protection from the elements — all the way to the horizon and beyond.
- 445-gallon fuel tank for impressive range.
- Convenient cockpit prep center includes grill and fridge, or optional livewell.
- Massive under-seat cockpit storage holds days’ worth of chilled beverages.
- Nested wind-break door in full windshield provides protection as well as easy bow access.
- Options including a bow sunshade, table and sun pad filler cushion increase the bow’s versatility.
- Advanced Seakeeper® gyro-stabilization technology available.
- Huge, state-of-the-art helm station accommodates three display screens.
- Easy access via starboard boarding steps.
- Cabin features fully enclosed head with shower, galley, entertainment center and convertible V-berth for overnight stays.
- Variable running surface hull ensures a smooth ride for long-distance journeys and all-day cruising.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.