New to market - 2020 Grady White 456 Canyon with only 261 engine hours, extended engine warranty until 2025! This vessel is in pristine condition – professionally cleaned bi-weekly and ceramic coated in October 2022! “Let’s Go” is loaded with an abundance of factory & custom options – please review the highlights and details below.
- Quad Yamaha 425 XTO’s with CUSTOM paint – only 261 hours – Warranty until 09/04/2025 !!
- Yamaha Helm master with setpoint
- Bow thruster
- Garmin Electronics package: Triple Garmin 8616’s, autopilot, open array radar, FLIR Camera
- Satellite TV
- Seakeeper 6 – Extended warranty until 08/11/2024
- Costal fog gelcoat hull sides
- Cockpit retractable sureshade
- Cockpit bench seat
- Custom bow shade
- Full isinglass enclosure around helm
- Engine flush system
- 12Kw Fischer Panda diesel generator
- Underwater lighting
- Deluxe stereo system
- ZipWake auto-leveling tab system
- 18’ carbon fiber outriggers & Teaser reels!
- Seating – electrically adjustable captain’s chairs w/ flip up bolsters and armrests
- Teak bow tables with filler cushions
- Custom cover package
- Fender cleats – Phender-Pro quick release
- Air conditioning – Helm & Cabin
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
I recently purchase the Grady White Canyon 456. I was upgrading from a 34 foot center console and serious looked at all center consoles over 40 feet. I am a fisherman and I want led some of the comforts of a bigger boat but didn’t want to compromise speed, range and fishability. I narrowed my choices to Jupiter, Everglades and Grady White. The Grady White was the most expensive of the three but after test driving all 3, I found the GW to be in a league of Its own!October 5, 2019 - gradywhite.com
Couldn’t be happier with my boat choice , Kit Bodree. And the entire service staff(especially Greg)September 24, 2019 - gradywhite.com