ONLY LATE MODEL INTREPID 345 NOMAD FE AVAILABLE IN THE MARKET
What makes this boat unique:
Customization is a point of pride for Intrepid Powerboats, which is why the company says no two models are built alike. The same is true of the new 345 FE Nomad, a center console that fills the gap between the Intrepid 327 and 375. It’s designed to give owners the option of setting it up for day cruising, fishing or both.
One of the most important features to select is at the helm. Which in this case the FE Model (Front Entry) which allows front entry into the helm console, where there’s a head, shower, sink and 6 feet, 2 inches of headroom. The hardtop allows for a curved, wraparound, windshield for protection from wind and spray. The custom helm seating has captain’s chairs with racing bolsters. Abaft the helm seating is space for a sink, a cutting board, a tackle station, stowage drawers and cooler.
Space-saving stowage compartments are to port and starboard in the self-bailing cockpit; they can be used as live wells, too. Insulated wells located under the sole keep yellowtail snappers chilled and can serve as a place to put swim and snorkel gear. Other features include a dive platform, an integrated engine transom with molded steps forward of the outboards, and a hullside door that makes it easy for passengers to get into the water or onto a dock. The door rotates inward to save deck space.
Forward of the helm, the bow’s V-shape seating has electrically actuated backrests. Built into the hullsides are fishing rod stowage, and port and starboard fender compartments. Abaft the anchor rode locker, with its windlass and integral anchor chute, is a dry, locking compartment where you can stow luggage during weekend jaunts to the Bahamas, Florida Keys or Nantucket.
On another boat, you’d have to stuff this gear into the head console, but the 345 Nomad FE makes stowage more civilized. In fact, the whole boat is set up to be roomy and comfortable, thanks to the 10’6” beam. It’s wide for a boat in this size range; in fact, the 345 shares the same beam as Intrepid’s 375 center console.
Custom power on this 345 FE will give plenty of speed with its triple Mercury 400 HP Engines, providing top speeds of up to 62 knots. The single-step hull ventilates the running surface for lift and acceleration, to plane fast.
With fishing, diving and cruising features, the 345 Nomad FE is built for multiple missions. It can do many things well. That’s the type of thing this builder does to keep its customers satisfied and to keep an edge over the competition.
The 345 Nomad FE surrounds you with luxurious features that complement each other and seamlessly work together from bow to stern to create a comfortable, safe and joyful seafaring experience. Its hard-top helm showcases a large, cutting-edge console and windshield with for greater protection from the elements.
With an extraordinarily comfortable rear-folding bench seat, integrated forward seating with electric backrests comfort extends across every inch of this vessel. The triple Mercury 400 motors and the signature step bottom hull will ensure an incredibly smooth, safe ride at any speed.
The 345 Nomad FE design incorporates Intrepid’s revolutionary wood-free PVC foam core, which is then enhanced by a proprietary vacuum-bagging and resin infusion molding process. Intrepid’s commitment to innovative manufacturing techniques includes the use of hand-laid uni- and multi-directional laminates that can withstand the stress of rough seas and knitted fiberglass cloths that provide a significant increase in tensile strength.
To ensure maximum performance and satisfaction, this compact powerboat is also thoroughly tested and individually inspected down to the most minute detail, then sanded, buffed and polished by hand before it leaves the Florida factory.
Engine type: Inline 6
Displacement (CID/CC): 158.5 CID
Displacement (L): 2.6L
Cylinder Configuration: Inline 6 with Dual Overhead Cam [DOHC] and 24-valves
Full throttle RPM: 6200-6800
Alternator amp / Watt: 70 amp / 882 watt (Belt-Driven)
Starting: Electric Start with SmartStart Protection
Steering: Electro-hydraulic power steering
20" / 508 mm
25" / 635 mm
30" / 762 mm
Gearcase ratio: 1.75:1
Dry weight *Lightest model available: 668 lbs / 303 kg
Trim system: SmartCraft programmable trim and tilt
With boater-driven innovations and technologies, it’s no surprise that Mercury leads the pack in marine engines. With industry-leading features like electronic fuel injection, on-board digital monitoring that protects your engine, and a total commitment to corrosion protection, Mercury engines have consistently set the bar for clean, quiet performance and low fuel consumption.
Experience supercharged torque from the 2.6L L6SC powerhead the instant you drop the digital throttle; the lightweight design of the 400hp Verado improves acceleration and fuel efficiency.
Smooth and quiet.
The Mercury-exclusive Advanced MidSection (AMS) with perimeter mounts prevents engine vibration from reaching the boat, while acoustic engineering to the cowl, intake and exhaust make the 400hp Verado 34% quieter at 6000 rpm than the leading competitor’s 350.
VesselView is a fully integrated, on-board information management system that provides access to more information and data on your boat and engine functions than any other system in the boating industry. The system allows you to control up to six engines from an intuitive LCD screen that displays rpm, speed, fuel flow, fuel efficiency and more.
Legendary Power: The 2.6L Supercharged L6 torque hits the instant you drop the digital throttle. Tuned to power heavy offshore boats out of the hole and over the swell, these engines have the legs to fly.
Smoother and Quieter: Verado engine designs virtually eliminate transmission of vibration to the boat, and acoustic engineering means the neighbors won’t hear you leave, and the fish won’t hear you coming.
Reduced Fuel Cost: Verado outboards deliver superior fuel economy at cruising speed and wide-open throttle. The engine precisely adjusts the fuel mixture and delivers the best possible efficiency at any speed.
Corrosion Resistance: Not only are Verado outboards designed and built to withstand the rigors of saltwater operation, but also they’re backed by a three-year corrosion warranty.
• Intrepid Hi-Flex White/White Gel Coat
• FRP Infused Hull, Liner, and Deck
• PVC Foam Core Construction (wood free)
• Non-Woven Quad and Uni-Directional Fibers Both Infused and Hand Laid
• Non-Skid Deck and Gunwales
• Integrated Motor Bracket for Triple Engine Configuration
• Guttered Cockpit Hatches with Self Bailing Cockpit
• Custom Seating Forward with Storage
• Swing in Dive Door with Fold Out Ladder
• Fold Under Swim Ladder
• Spacious Console with Head Below
• Forward Port and Starboard Rod Locker Storage
• Port and Starboard Fender Storage
• Port and Starboard Transom Storage Wells
• Fold Out Gunwale Step for Easy Access
• Insulated Fishbox with Thru Transom Ball Valve & Macerator
• Helm Seat
• Solid Surface Counter Top
• LED Lights
• Large Forward Bow Storage Area
• LED Multi Color Spreader Lights
• Cockpit Coaming Bolsters
• Integrated Folding Rear Bench Seat
• Filler for Forward Bow Seating with Cushion
• Removable Rear Bench Seat
• Removable FRP Table
• Electric Actuating Backrests for Forward Seating
• Helm Seat Station Fully Customizable for Fishing or Entertaining
• Transom Shower
• Stainless Fender Clips
• Solid Stainless-Steel Hardware
• Bow Eye
• Aluminum Fuel Tank
• Anchor Roller Thru Bow
• Heavy Duty Vinyl Rub Rail
• Tinned Wiring
• LED Navigation Lights
• LED Cockpit Lights
• Breaker Panel and Switches
• Auto Bilge Pumps (3)
• Trim Tabs with Digital Indicators & Auto Retract
• Pull Up Cleats (6)
• 12-Volt USB Plug
• Belloca Steering Wheel with Power Nob
• Engine Covers
• Transom D-Rings
• Stainless Steel Insert for Rub Rail
• Bow Thruster
• Underwater Hull Lighting
• Windlass with 200’ of Rode/15’ Chain
• SS Polished Anchor
• Built-in Battery Charger
• Additional Batteries
• Freshwater Engine Flush System
• Dockside Freshwater Inlet
• Switchable Fresh/Raw Water Inlet for Head
• Pressurized Fresh Water System
• Electric Head with Holding Tank and Macerator
• Raw Water Washdown
• Docking Lights
• High Water Alarm
• Hull side painted in white
• Boot Stripe in dark blue color
• Sheer Stripe
• Accent Stripe in dark blue
• Powder Coat Aluminum
• Aluminum T-top for Front Entry Console with Head
• Helm Seat Cabinet with Solid Surface Counter and Sink
• Options for Helm Seat
• Pull Out Cooler
• Trash Bin
• Tackle Center
• Cutting Board
• Rod Rack on Aft of Top
• Recirculating Baitwell in Transom Starboard Deck with Window and Light
• Recirculating Baitwell in Transom Port Deck with Window and Light
• Double Pump Baitwell System
• Electric Ball Valves for Fish Box Drains
• Rod Holders in Gunwales
• Rod Racks Under Gunwales
• Rod Racks in Forward Port & Starboard Gunwale Storage
• Dive Tank Racks