Looking For A Boat Rental? Cannons Marina Has The Area's Best Boats To Rent For The Day, Week or Month
Looking for the perfect boat rental, fishing boat rentals, or a to hire a boat? We have the area’s best boat rental program for any type of water sport – including the best fishing boat rentals for that special fisherman in your life You can be your own Captain! Check out or view our rental boats by clicking on the gallery photos above to see Sarasota’s newest and largest selection of boat rentals available at Cannons Marina.
If you want to get out and fish or explore our area’s beautiful waters, you don’t need to book a fishing boat charter or a sunset cruise – you can rent a boat or hire a boat from Cannons Marina and do it all yourself – your way!
Our marina is located on Longboat Key, and after renting your boat, you can easily access the following locations for your boating excursion. We have put together a few ideas of things to do when you rent a boat – see some of our favorite spots that include restaurants with docks, snorkeling destinations and wildlife hot spots. For your convience we have created a list of the best boating destinations that are in our area and all available from our dock right here at Cannons Marina on Longboat Key!
- Things To Do Around Anna Maria
- Things To Do Around Bradenton
- Things To Do Around Sarasota
- Things To Do Around Siesta Key
- Things To Do Around Venice
How We Rent Boats For The Half Day, Day, Week or Month
Here is the deal – we rent for half-days, full-days or multiple days.
We offer weekly boat rental programs where you pay for five days and get seven! This is a huge value and the longer you rent, the better the deal gets! We have the best boat rental prices that you will find in the Tampa Bay area. We make boat rentals simple and super-easy without the hassle and high cost of boat club fees. Who needs that? Rent from us instead – the burden will be lifted and you’ll be free from all those monthly fees!
Cannons Marina offers Sarasota and Bradenton and the surrounding areas the newest and largest fleet of rental boats, fishing boats, all powered by Yamaha outboard motors. Enjoy Florida’s sun and a day of adventure while boating, fishing, skiing, shelling or just relaxing. Ride in style in one of our Grady-White Boats, Scout Boats or a SouthWind deck boat or pontoon boat rental. Explore Anna Maria island, Siesta Key and the surrounding waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
Longterm BoatRental Rates
Did you know that we rent boats by the day or week – all without the high costs of club fees? It’s super simple and totally fun!
- Rent for a full day and get the consecutive full day boat rental at the half day rental rate.
- Pay for 5 and get 7. Rent for 5 days either a half day or a full day boat rental and get 2 free days of either option free! (no splitting full days)
|BOAT TYPE||YAMAHA HORSEPOWER||MAXIMUM PERSONS|
(Regulated by US Coast Guard)
|HALF DAY RATE/TIMES|
8:00AM-12:30PM or 1:00PM-5:00PM
|FULL DAY RATE
|16' Runabout||60 HP||5||$160.00||$220.00|
|17' Runabout||90 HP||6||$185.00||$235.00|
|18' Runabout||115 HP||6||$235.00||$285.00|
|20' Runabout||150 HP||8||$280.00||$330.00|
|21' Deck Boat||150 HP||8||$280.00||$330.00|
|24' Deck Boat||200 HP||12||$325.00||$395.00|
|RETURN TO BOAT RENTAL GALLERY|
CANNONS MARINA BOAT RENTAL OPTIONS & POLICIES
- Optional Accessories Water Skis OR Tubes at $45.00/day
- Runabouts come with bimini top, controls, electric shift
- All of our rental boats come with a Bimini top and provide shade from the sun. Gas and tax is not included
- We also provide life jackets and the necessary USCG equipment and charts
- Must be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license, boating and navigation experience and anyone born after 1988 MUST also have a valid boaters safety card
- A valid (in your name) MasterCard, Visa or American Express is required for reservations and rentals with a security deposit $200.00
- Fuel and oil are additional costs for the renter
- Boat at own Risk. Rental boat customers are RESPONSIBLE for: All occupants, all personal equipment/supplies/valuables, boat, motor, and all local, state and federal boating rules and regulations
- Boaters that run aground are responsible for accidents or injuries of occupants, towing costs as well as for the boat and motor damage
- 18’ and larger Runabouts (no Deck Boats) with working mobile phones are allowed in the Gulf, weather permitting and at your own risk
- All boats must be returned on time or there will be late fees at $150.00/HR with a one hour minimum charge
- Boating emergencies must call 911 – Cannons Marina crew are not responsible for rescue
- Commercial or unlawful use of Cannons Marina rental boats is not permitted
- We reserve the right to cancel any boat rental
- Reservations accepted by telephone 941-383-1311 and cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to departure