January 30 -February 01, 2009 Sarasota Boat Show at Marina Jack’s.
While I highly recommend that you drop by the Sarasota bay front to check out the action, I also suggest that you drive a few miles up beautiful Longboat Key and check out our boats for sale at Cannons Marina.
There will be lots of beautiful yachts and boats on display and very possibly there will be some good deals for those who are in the market to buy.
waiting to give you a tour of our locally, family owned and operated marina – we’ve got a wide selection of new and used boats for sale and offer personalized yacht brokerage, 5- star Yamaha certified service and rental boats for the day week or month.
Yea, you can buy a boat anywhere, but it’s hard to find the one-on-one CUSTOMER SERVICE you’ll find at Cannons Marina. In fact, the relationship with your dealer is one that will shape your boating experience for years to come. Just remember not all boat dealers are the same.
BEFORE you buy a boat, I encourage you to ask some hard questions:
- Who is going to be there for you after your boat purchase?
- Does the dealership have well documented and solid reputation of longevity in business?
- Is the dealership locally owned and an independent dealer?
- Is the dealership a “Clean Marina and “Clean Boatyard”?
- Is the dealer Marine Industry Certified?
- Ask the dealership for 3 references from past customers. Ask those customers about their experience with the dealership and when they purchased their last boat.
So go ahead, enjoy the boat show at Marina Jack’s, but remember to include Cannons Marina in your weekend excursion… I think you will be pleasantly surprised to see not only our passion, but our commitment to boating and to your boating experience.