2017 Boston Whaler 350 Outrage
BROKERAGE. This well maintained vessel is available now! In addition to the many standard features, some of the additional upgrades include: Triple 350 Verado Motors with 287 hours. Twin Ray Marine 16" GPS Navigation system with VHF Radio. Upgraded sound system and Summer Kitchen. Call, Email or Visit Today!
The all-new 330 Outrage® is an outstanding saltwater performer, built on a foundation of core confidence. Boston Whaler’s precision-engineered design delivers a smooth, dry, comfortable ride—the optimal balance of stability and softness. Handling is beautifully predictable with seamless control, giving you ease and confidence like you’ve never felt before. Fishing features and options galore, including numerous comfort-minded amenities for you and your guests, make the 330 perfect for entertaining and whatever offshore adventures you dream up. Not only is this new Outrage up to the task, but it’s also designed to make every task a pleasure.
- Private enclosed head compartment in the console features a VacuFlush® toilet, porthole and storage space.
- Plus forward lounge seat with armrests opens to reveal a cavernous storage compartment.
- Access protection from midday rays with the optional bow sunshade.
- Enjoy ample fish-fighting room in the cockpit, courtesy of a wide beam and fold-away aft bench.
- Smart bow seating, a convenient dive door and optional bow and aft sunshades empower great entertaining.
Features may include:
- All hardware 316-L stainless steel
- All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
- 8” stainless steel cleats – anchor locker (1)
- 8” stainless steel pop-up cleats – cross tie cleats at transom (2)
- 10” stainless steel cleats – bow (2), spring line with hawse pipes (2), stern with hawse pipes (2)
- Acrylic entry door with lock
- Cast stainless steel steering wheel with knob/li>
- Fold-away stern bench seat
- Forward console lounge (60” length) with flip-down armrests, 2 cup holders and recessed grab rails (2)
- Forward island deck seating with drink holders (2), bolsters and removable cushions
- Cockpit area flood lights (2)
- Dome light (red and white)
- Bow anchor locker with drain
- Insulated in-floor fishboxes with pump-out (57 gallons) at aft (2)
- Aft facing couch with convertible work surface
- Leaning post storage under aft-facing seat (optional 40 gallon livewell)
- 300 CXXL L6 DTS Dual Mercury Verado FourStroke engines with hydraulic power steering (91 octane fuel recommended)