2019 Boston Whaler 380 Outrage w/ Trip Mercury 350 hp whiite verados w/ joy stick docking w/ Sea keep gyro stabilizer
The 380 is one of Whaler's most popular triple larger center consoles. This boat is highly optioned out. She is ideal for longer trips and offshore fishing thanks to the "accutrac" deep V hull design and range.
She offers plenty of deck space, storage and comfortable cabin for over night getaways. The Sea Keeper gyro adds to the stability and comfort. She is a one owner with factory warranty on the Verados until 6-29-23.
Cruise speed 32 Mph w/ 364 mile range
Wide open throttle 49 Mph
* Triple White Mercury Triple 350 white Verados joystck docking ($ 60k option) ( aaprox. 305 hours)
* Sea Keeper Gyro ( $ 78k option)
* Painted hullsides Whlaer steel blue ($19k option)
* Diesel Gen ( upgrade) $ 20k option) ( approx. 300 hours)
* Aft sunsade retractable ( $9k option)
* Canvas cover pkg
* Engine Flush system
* Premium audio system
* Cockpit fold out bench stbd
* Blue underwater LED lights ( $6k option)
* Bow table - fiberglass
* Aft cockpit tables (2)
* Scuba tank racks
* Sat- Radio w/ antennae
* Bow sun shade
* Active trim ( for motors)
* Bow tow eye
* Merc. Vessel view mobie
* 2 16" Garman GPS- Sonar, Radar- VHF
* Auto pilot ( std. w/ joystick docking)
* Cabin & cockpit a/c
* Full bottom job w/ new Zinc 12-2022
* Professional detail 12/2022
* B service on engines & Gen ( oils, filter, zincs, plugs, T stat belts etc) 1/2022
Please note that Marinemax charges a $699 processing to buyer on brokerage deals
The 380 Outrage® delivers a full-spectrum, pinnacle experience, performing beautifully as an offshore fishing platform, an entertaining vessel, a yacht tender or all of the above. The roomy, notched bow features expansive seating and storage, while the cockpit includes a new aft-facing couch with optional removable table and an optional Summer Kitchen, perfect for entertaining friends and family. Boston Whaler’s precision-engineered hull and triple Mercury® engines work together to provide remarkable efficiency, reliability and smooth, predictable handling.
Please note: For exact details on model availability and standard package equipment please contact your local, authorized dealer. The boat model information, specifications and images listed may not accurately reflect the most current design.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.